Ambassador Renate Jakupca is not only an enormously influential person artist, who paved the way for our evolving understanding of a universal consciousness with the 'Theory of Iceality on Environmental Arts', and co-founder of the youth and environment global pioneering effort, Worlds Children Peace Monument (WCPM), but is also a "thoroughly impressive spirit who never ceases to embody what it means to be a conscious human being."
As a world-renowned writer, poet, author and activist, Ambassador Renate is a force to be reckoned with. When she spoke, the Worlds Children listened. So on Mothers Day 2015, she taught those around her to find a voice no matter how hard the struggle. Amidst her message of perseverance however, she found moments to teach the world about something else -- something equally important: Love and Peace through Iceality.
Below are quotes from the First Lady of Peace about Peace, Iceality and Love - Enjoy the best Ambassador Renate's Peace and Iceality Quotes and Share with your friends.
- "Living courageously means being bold in pursuit of Peace through Iceality, following your heart, taking some risks, and not allowing fear to keep you from doing your absolutely Best"
- "You know, doing what's right gives you a satisfaction than nothing else can give you".
- "When you try to bring all nations together, it is the individual that count"
- "Discover how to make your feelings line up with the truth found ina Iceality of Peace"
- "It is hard work saving the World"
- "Peace must be more than a theory or a word; it has to be action. It must be seen and felt. A sustainable global culture of Peace is and has always been an attainable quest for all Living Things - The Theory of Iceality on Environmental Arts teaches us how to live in Peace. When we do this, Life is exciting, beautiful and rewarding"
- "Fear is a dead end, but Peace through Iceality always has a future".
- "Practice Peace through Iceality Aggressively".
- "Peace through Iceality should be a main theme in out Life".
- "Iceality calls upon the different political, religious and cultural traditions to join hands and to cooperate with us."
- “Sometimes Goodwill is best expressed through service. Words are wonderful, but when you act through Iceality, your commitment to Peace will contain much more than just words.”
- “Iceality has brought peace back into the home/family..........where it belongs”
- "We must cultivate an Iceality of Peace which manifests itself in action..."
- "Iceality is the source of helpful sustainable energy."
- "We will favor Peace and Iceality by countering the tendencies of individuals and communities to assume or even to teach that they are inherently superior to others."
- "Iceality will promote dialogue and harmony between and within Religions, Politics and Cultures and Nations."
- "To support the iceality of peace, one must have an ulterior motive. Even Mother Teresa had a motive her good works...She wanted to have a (purpose) reason for her Life"
- "ICEALITY' is the ultimate form of Simplicity"
- "Simplicity”is the ultimate form of Sustainability"
- “We must show the Worlds Children something about Peace and Iceality, not just tell them about it”.
- “If your mind is blinded with your worries and fears, your eyes cannot see the beauty of a peaceful world”
- "You create Peace with: your attitude, your behavior, your actions it's all up to you"
- “Don’t be afraid of using Iceality for change because it is always necessary for Peace”
- “Peace through Iceality is not a mere feeling. It is a decision about how we will behave and treat All Living Things”
- “We develop Peace when we focus on Iceality”
- “Iceality never fails, Peace is seen in how we treat All Living Things”
- “You don't have to wait to feel like showing others Peace—you can do it anytime!”
- “The Iceality of Peace is what we all have in common”
- “Be the person who pours out Peace and Iceality into the lives of people around you. You may discover how happier you are when you do”.
- “One thing I learned in 25 years at ICEA is that some fundamental elements of Life, like Energy and Individual Rights, for examples, are universal and cannot be created or destroy, but only manipulated to be controlled. If you gain the Rights to something then consequently someone must lose their related Rights. A simple fact that is easy to learn but hard to practice”
- Good things are in store when you understand the Power of Iceality.
- "The Peace industry is about serving the Worlds Children first and foremost, and hopefully Commerce $econd.”
- It appears that hatred and ignorance is fueled by generations of the Worlds Children who are brainwashed with a few fanatical ideals that are extremely off course with Society's Common Sense Law on the Theory of Iceality ~
- These people are victims of the wrong education and they truly believe that they are a good people who are trying to do the right thing and willing to use death as a tool for their noble cause.
- Iceality is persistent in our Humanness.
Ambassador Renate hopes her legacy will include how she helped people have humility, and to realize that "We are All part of the Worlds Children, not separated from Them."